[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sieger Show Results

  • From: Ginialtman@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 22:25:26 EDT

I think that we have more than the dogs name here.  I am happy to see  the
complete listing as it is quite meaningful and what I think is we have  the
rating, the arm band number, the name of the dog, the name of the
owner?breeder?, the city, the country   D for Deutschland, TW for  Taiwan, JP
for
Japan and GB for Great Britain
There is no punctuation so that would not be obvious except for some of us
who are familiar with the names of the dogs, kennel names and the people in
the  game.

Ginny Altman
From:  Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 16:22:10 EDT
Subject: Re:  Sieger Show Results

Thanks for sending that out.
It did make me  smile when people comment on how long the names on our dogs

are...not!
Molly

In a message dated 9/5/2010 2:59:28 P.M.  Central Daylight Time,
tanksr@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Here's  the  VA Males:
VA 1 1023 Ober von Bad-Boll Hans-Peter Rieker Aichelberg   D

VA 2 1165 Remo vom Fichtenschlag Josephine Kao Taipei 111   TW

VA 3 1040 Yerom vom Haus Salihin Budiman Salihin Wetter  D

VA  4 1178 Kwantum vom Klostermoor Seiya Toriu J-651-2242 Hyogo  JP

VA 5  1003 Shicco von der Freiheit Westerholt Ralf Lang  Beverungen D

VA 6  1258 Arex von der Wilhelmswarte Günter Gutmann  Bayreuth D

VA 7 1013  Ustinov vom Römerland Peter Send Viernheim  D

VA 8 1042 Gigolo von der  Bärenschlucht Wolfgang Krumnack Bochum  D

VA 9 1156 Quattro von der  Partnachklamm Reinhard Dieterich Bad  Neustadt D

VA 10 1098 Sultan von  der Jahnhöhe Marc Mayer  Rottenburg D

VA 11 1274 Nino von Tronje  Nikolaus Meßler Köln  D

VA 12 1046 Guccy vom Heinrichplatz Jürgen Manser  Wiesloch  D

VA 13 1001 Paer vom Hasenborn Amrita Jani London SW15 5NB   GB