[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sid's by-line

  • From: tsaligsds@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2007 00:14:56 +0000

For those of you who have asked in private, MANY of you have artwork of Thor
hanging on your walls.  He was the subject of two of Telia Fleming Hanks'
portraits.  Just look for an AWSOME black and tan male pup sitting and looking
directly into the camera.  At 12 weeks of age he already had THAT look in his
eyes!!
He was later featured on a Christmas card/sweat shirt wearing a santa hat with
his foot over a rocker horse.

--
Suzanne
www.tsalishepherds.com