[ SHOWGSD-L ] Side-By-Side Wire Crates

  • From: walflwr2@xxxxxxx
  • To: DaniaKarloff@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 15:55:19 -0500

 Let me reiterate what Dania says below.  In the early 70's (when I was a mere
baby <G>), I had a bad car wreck with a station wagon.  I had the back seat
down and two Kennelaire slant backs side-by-side in the rear.  When I went
through the guard rail and smashed into the embankment, the crates came flying
forward and hit the front seat so hard, the bench seat literally bent in half.
I got the dogs out and although they were shaken up (trust me, I was in a LOT
worse shape), they had absolutely NO injuries of any kind. Good old
Kennelaires. I sure miss them.

Lanalee