[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Sick Kitty

  • From: Royal T Shepherds <gina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 14:31:00 -0800 (PST)

Sorry,  This was meant to be private....
Gina
PUPPIES HAVE ARRIVED!!!!! Visit the live cam!!
http://www.royaltshepherds.camstreams.com
ROYAL T SHEPHERDS
http://www.royaltshepherds.com
Home of: Ch Covy Tucker Hill v Royal T's Edsel,CD,NA,CGC,HIC,OFA h/e/t/c
Covy Tucker Hill's Marc Royal T,CD,CGC
Royal T's Wildwood Maggie May,TT
Stonekroft's Renaissance Royal T