[ SHOWGSD-L ] Shows, shows and more shows

  • From: Penny Kroh <farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: The List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2014 14:49:48 -0400

I wasn't able to go to the Barto shows, but my new puppy did:  Atessa's
Satisfaction of Aramist aka "Stone" was shown only under Kevin Reynolds and
captured Best Puppy.  I wish I could've been there; they grow up so fast.
 <G>  Today I did see him in action in Raleigh under Bob Slay and he
received a blue ribbon, but then, he was the only pup.  LOL Stone was bred
by the Scernis and Donna Calabrese, is being conditioned by Donna and
Amanda and is being lovingly shown by Olivia. Billy and I intend on having
lots of fun with Stone.
After driving home from Raleigh, I decided to watch another dog show, in
movie form:  It's The Kennel Murder Case starring William Powell as the
inimitable Philo Vance, dog owner and master sleuth.  An added bonus?  It's
in glorious black and white.

Peace out.

Penny in NC
The Farm Dog Forever