[ SHOWGSD-L ] Shows, now and later

  • From: Sheila Lieberman <dgshwpromo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 16:27:11 -0400

My Facebook friends already know I am moving back to Maryland, after 14 years
in Miami and Hollywood, I find I feel most at home outside DC in Montgomery
County. I have been back there most summers. But this past year, without a mean
husband to go home to, I still did not really want to leave.

I am closing up my life in Hollywood, Fl and such, except for winter of course,
as of April 4.......

I just saw that there are specialties in Elkton, Fl the 5th......how can I pass
up on that??? Ok, I can't.

I will be at the shows Friday, hanging around for my all breed friends
Saturday......I will have all my dogs with me.

For those not up on it, I have Bertha, Liddy's daughter, 7, a German Show Line
7 mo old bitch, Aya, training to be a service dog for me. She is no show dog in
my eyes.  I also still have my Ch Pharaoh Hound, almost 6. And I was waiting
for Aya's breeder to take her to give me a short break, when I was adopted by a
stray JRT.  About 8 to 10, morbidly obese, and with a few bad joints.....don't
know his background, I tried hard to find his owners. I know how....they must
not have wanted him back....

I will be training my dogs, as I often do, all together.  Away from the
ring......

If I am needed to help out, ask me....

Sheila Lieberman