[ SHOWGSD-L ] Showgsd-l New litter brag

  • From: "Gerry Burnett" <gwb@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 11:59:50 -0500

Sat. April 2 my Sassy(aka)SandMars Something Special delivered 10 beautiful
healthy b/t puppies, my first litter in over 3 years. Sassy delivered 7 of the
10 in 2 hrs. 30 min not bad for a first time mom, and all during the day, thank
God.  Sassy is out of GV Hickoryhills Bull Durham and Am/Ca CH. SandMars
Sabrina of Joelle.  Dad is Ch. Aramists Turbocharged v Joelle ( Ch.Breauhausens
Titanic @ GVX Aramists Ivana of Kolbrook.  We have 6 boys and 4 girls and all
doing great.  What an exciting litter with a GV and a GVX in the immed.
pedigree.                                    Sharon Burnett (gwb@xxxxxxxxxx
aka SandMar Kennel)