[ SHOWGSD-L ] Showgsd-l New Subscribe Application

  • From: "Cyndy Davis" <cyndy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 14:16:53 -0700

Date sent:              Sun, 9 Sep 2007 12:10:32 -0500
To:                     subscriptions@xxxxxxxxxxx
From:                   newhopegsd79@xxxxxxxxx
Subject:                Showgsd-l New Subscribe Application

, (newhopegsd79@xxxxxxxxx) on Sunday, September 9, 2007 at 12:10:31
and Regulations set forth therein as well as

List Rules2: Yes, I agree that I adhere to and support the Breed Standard of
the German Shepherd Dog established by the German Shepherd Dog Club of
America / German Shepherd Dog Club of Canada and promulgated by the American
Kennel Club/Canadian Kennel Club or the Au

List Rules3: I agree that I adhere to and support the rules and procedures
of the American Kennel Club / Canadian Kennel Club, that I am currently
qualified to register dogs with the AKC / CKC and to compete at AKC/CKC
events, that I am in good standing and not under

sublink: rules.html

Kennel Name: Newhope

name: Kathy Worley

City: Shady Point

State: Oklahoma

clubs: GSDCA, WGSDCI, FSKC

2_sponsors: Ann Gray, Anne Utter, Gayle Arrlington

Description of Dogs: U-CH./WGSDCI CH. Moonshadow Garden of Eden, CGC,
TT, OFA H/E, U-CH. Peannete Roann's Outlaw, CGC,
OFA H/E, and U-GRCH. Ro-Ann's Springloaded Sassi,
OFA H/E.

Biography: I have had GSD's since the late 70's and started
showing in conformation in 1997.
I enjoy obedience, but am not very good at it. I
get so nervous I forget right from left. My poor
dog's just looks at me with that why can't you
make up your mind look.
I guess that must be why I really enjoy
conformation; there is only one direction to go.
<VBG>
I am a member of the German Shepherd Dog Club of
America (GSDCA), White German Shepherd Dog Club
International (WGSDCI) and the Fort Smith Kennel
Club (FSKC).
I currently serve as Treasurer for the WGSDCI and
am a pass President of the WGSDCI-Oklahoma
Chapter. I have held the positions of WGSDCI
National and Chapter show chairperson; have
served on various committees, served as ring
steward and grounds person. I have written an
articles for the WGSDCI newsletter, "THE DIN".
The last one was about the military K-9 handlers
and the Dogs. It was encouraging members to
support them and endorsed Sheri Wells and the
Space Coast War Dog Association.
I have served the last five years and am
currently the hospitality chairperson for the Ft.
Smith Kennel Club. Prior to this I served as
grounds chairperson. I have worked with fellow
members on education project promoting
responsible pet ownership and purebred dogs.
Recently we had a booth at a local Vets office
for Customers Appreciation Day. One of the
displays in the booth was pictures, rosettes and
ribbons won in AKC conformation and obedience.
I have been to various GSDCA board meetings and
help put together and present the WGSDCI's
PowerPoint presentation about the white GSD and
our viewpoint of not being separated from the
German Shepherd breed.
I will admit that I would like to see our
conformation quality white GSD's be showed as a
variety in AKC sanctioned shows in addition to
UKC, CKC, IABCA, etc. But if this never happens
my main concern is not to be separated from the
German Shepherd breed.
Your website states, "Regardless of coat color
and length, they are all German Shepherd Dogs"
I love the GSD and always want to learn more
about the breed, showing in conformation and
obedience.
I accept all the rules and regulations of your
website. I do not want to make as issue of the
white vs colored dog. I just want to learn more
about GSD's, what other's ideals and opinions are
in regards to temperament, health, conformation,
training and advancement of this wonderful breed.
Respectfully,
Kathy Worley

Method: regular delivery

electronic signature: I agree to the list rules and state that this
application is correct.

REMOTE_HOST: wireless-208-1-27-184.pinncom.com
REMOTE_ADDR: 208.1.24.184
HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows 98)

Doc Zoe
Wynsum http://wynsumgsd.com