[ SHOWGSD-L ] Showgsd-l New Application - Virginia Holmes

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l GSDList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2015 14:18:07 -0800

Replies in private, please.

Please wait 5-7 days before welcoming Virginia in private

On Jan 29, 2015, at 1:32 PM, Gholmes2@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

, (Gholmes2@xxxxxxxxxx) on Thursday, January 29, 2015 at 15:32:37
and Regulations set forth therein as well as

List Rules2: Yes, I agree that I adhere to and support the Breed Standard of
the German Shepherd Dog established by the German Shepherd Dog Club of America
/ German Shepherd Dog Club of Canada and promulgated by the American Kennel
Club/Canadian Kennel Club or the Au

List Rules3: I agree that I adhere to and support the rules and procedures of
the American Kennel Club / Canadian Kennel Club, that I am currently qualified
to register dogs with the AKC / CKC and to compete at AKC/CKC events, that I am
in good standing and not under

sublink: rules.html

Kennel Name: Holmstead Kennels

name: Virginia Holmes

City: Naples

State: Florida

clubs: GSDCA, CCDCA

2_sponsors: Vicki Roye, Rita Sandell

Description of Dogs: SelCh Holmsteads Keepsake, GCH XIV Karat She's All The
Rave at Lazy Paws

Biography: Regularly attend nationals and other speciality and all-breed
shows .

Method: regular delivery

electronic signature: I agree to the list rules and state that this application
is correct

REMOTE_ADDR: 166.137.10.66
HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; CPU OS 8_1_2 like Mac OS X)
AppleWebKit/600.1.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/8.0 Mobile/12B440 Safari/600.1.4

Stormy V. Hope