[ SHOWGSD-L ] Showgsd-l New Application -Marcy Smith

  • From: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 13:48:56 -0400

ANY ADDITIOANL SPONSORS FOR THIS YOUNG LADY?

, (volunteer202@xxxxxxxxx) on Tuesday, July 3, 2007 at 12:06:59
and Regulations set forth therein as well as

List Rules2: Yes, I agree that I adhere to and support the Breed Standard of
the German Shepherd Dog established by the German Shepherd Dog Club of America
/ German Shepherd Dog Club of Canada and promulgated by the American Kennel
Club/Canadian Kennel Club or the Au

List Rules3: I agree that I adhere to and support the rules and procedures of
the American Kennel Club / Canadian Kennel Club, that I am currently qualified
to register dogs with the AKC / CKC and to compete at AKC/CKC events, that I am
in good standing and not under

sublink: rules.html

name: Marcy Smith

City: Vermilion

State: Ohio

clubs: GSDCA

2_sponsors: Callie Smuder

Description of Dogs: 20 month old daughter of Ch. Midnight Sun's GTO
purchased from Callie Smuder, Minnesota.

Biography: Involved in obedience and therapy with other
breeds, always wanted another GSD.....waited 32
years to acquire the bitch I currently have.
Plan to pursue obedience/therapy work with her.
Would like to eventually own a show dog and have
begun going to shows/specialties in order to
learn.

Method: Digest

electronic signature: I agree to the list rules and state that this application
is correct.

REMOTE_HOST: 72-160-160-108.dyn.centurytel.net
REMOTE_ADDR: 72.160.160.108
HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 5.1; .NET CLR
1.1.4322)

Showgsd-l Administration
New Url: http://www.showgsd.org
Email Changes: http://www.showgsd.org/mail.html