[ SHOWGSD-L ] Showgsd-l New Application - Louise Martini

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Show List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2015 12:50:43 -0700

Replies in private, please

Please wait 5-7 days before welcoming Louise in private.

On Mar 29, 2015, at 12:19 PM, ncbacher@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

, (ncbacher@xxxxxxxxx) on Sunday, March 29, 2015 at 14:19:10
and Regulations set forth therein as well as

List Rules2: Yes, I agree that I adhere to and support the Breed Standard of
the German Shepherd Dog established by the German Shepherd Dog Club of America
/ German Shepherd Dog Club of Canada and promulgated by the American Kennel
Club/Canadian Kennel Club or the Au

List Rules3: I agree that I adhere to and support the rules and procedures of
the American Kennel Club / Canadian Kennel Club, that I am currently qualified
to register dogs with the AKC / CKC and to compete at AKC/CKC events, that I am
in good standing and not under

sublink: rules.html

Kennel Name: none

name: Louise Martini

City: Pasadena

State: CA - California

clubs: GSDCA, GSDCSGV

2_sponsors: Connie Cabanela, Barry Juull

Description of Dogs: 7yr,GS dog x Free and Easy.  Looking for a sable
conformation bitch puppy.

Biography: In the breed 25 yrs. Co-bred 1 litter, participated
in Conformation, Obedience, & Herding. Presently
Treasurer of the GSDCSGV.

Method: Digest

electronic signature: I agree to the list rules and state that this application
is correct

REMOTE_ADDR: 138.229.231.84
HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like
Gecko) Chrome/41.0.2272.101 Safari/537.36

Stormy V. Hope