[ SHOWGSD-L ] Showgsd-l New Application - Lawrence F. Jerome

  • From: "ADMINISTRATION" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 12:39:09 -0500

, (larry@xxxxxxxxxxx) on Thursday, November 5, 2009 at 11:06:33
and Regulations set forth therein as well as

List Rules2: Yes, I agree that I adhere to and support the Breed Standard of
the German Shepherd Dog established by the German Shepherd Dog Club of America
/ German Shepherd Dog Club of Canada and promulgated by the American Kennel
Club/Canadian Kennel Club or the Au

sublink: rules.html

Kennel Name: Jerland

name: Lawrence F. Jerome

City: Barron

State: Wisconsin

clubs: GSDCA

2_sponsors: Helen Fisher    James Moses

Description of Dogs: Ch. Jerland jeda Warrior
Ch. Jerlands Kimo
Ch. Jerlands Chilita
Ch. Jerlands Gia
Kalli von der wethersmuhle
Mutz von Dan Alhedy's Hoeve
Xillo vom Kruezbaum
numerous others

Biography: actively invoved in the German Shepherd world
ofr almost 40 years

electronic signature: I agree to the list rules and state that this application
is correct

The Showgsd-l Administration
http://showgsd.org
Email Changes: http://showgsd.org/mail.html
Admin: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
ANNOUNCE NEW LITTERS: http://showgsd.org/goodlitterbox.html
THE NATIONAL BLOG http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/
NOTO BENE: DOC ZOE is not a voting member of the Admin Panel