[ SHOWGSD-L ] : Showgsd-l New Application - Kayla Summerville

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l GSDList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 20:06:51 -0800

Kayla needs one more sponsor

Comments in private, please

Please wait 5-7 days before welcoming Kayla in private
On Jan 28, 2015, at 7:59 PM, Ksummerville@xxxxxx wrote:

, (Ksummerville@xxxxxx) on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at 21:59:15
and Regulations set forth therein as well as

List Rules2: Yes, I agree that I adhere to and support the Breed Standard of
the German Shepherd Dog established by the German Shepherd Dog Club of America
/ German Shepherd Dog Club of Canada and promulgated by the American Kennel
Club/Canadian Kennel Club or the Au

sublink: rules.html

Kennel Name: None

name: Kayla Summerville

City: Venice

State: Fl

clubs: N/a

2_sponsors: Jen Proud

Description of Dogs: I owned a female GSD from Jen Proud and currently co-own a
male from Jen as well

Biography: I showed my first GSD in 4-h obedience shows and received
her CGC. I also now show in agility with my current GSD and
have his NAJP. I was pulled into the world of GSD's 8 years
ago and thanks to Jen, I would never turn to a different breed.
I've learned a lot over the years from these dogs and continue
to learn daily.

Method: Digest

electronic signature: I agree to the list rules and state that this application
is correct

REMOTE_ADDR: 107.72.164.91
HTTP_USER_AGENT: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 8_1_2 like Mac OS X)
AppleWebKit/600.1.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/8.0 Mobile/12B440 Safari/600.1.4

Stormy V. Hope