[ SHOWGSD-L ] Showgsd-l New Application = Connie Williams

  • From: "DOC" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 20:32:17 -0400

, (karekedi@xxxxxxxxxxx) on Thursday, July 6, 2006 at 22:48:23
and Regulations set forth therein as well as

List Rules2: Yes, I agree that I adhere to and support the Breed Standard of
the German Shepherd Dog established by the German Shepherd Dog Club of America
/ German Shepherd Dog Club of Canada and promulgated by the American Kennel
Club/Canadian Kennel Club or the Au

List Rules3: I agree that I adhere to and support the rules and procedures of
the American Kennel Club / Canadian Kennel Club, that I am currently qualified
to register dogs with the AKC / CKC and to compete at AKC/CKC events, that I am
in good standing and not under

sublink: rules.html

Kennel Name: jmico-de

name: Connie Williams

City: Buena Vista

State: Colorado

clubs: GSDCA

2_sponsors: Beth Reynolds , Pat Downing , Val Manning

Description of Dogs: Caraland's Treasure Red Chili
Alta-Tollhaus Raise the Flag
Jmico-De's Charro of Terra Norte

Biography: Have shown in Conformation ,Obedience ,
Schutzhund

Method: Digest

electronic signature: I agree to the list rules and state that this application
is correct.