[ SHOWGSD-L ] Showgsd-l New Application - Cathy Ricker

  • From: "ADMINISTRATION" <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 15:31:23 -0500

, (mayflower1620@xxxxxxxxxxx) on Monday, November 2, 2009 at 13:48:25
and Regulations set forth therein as well as

List Rules2: Yes, I agree that I adhere to and support the Breed Standard of
the German Shepherd Dog established by the German Shepherd Dog Club of America
/ German Shepherd Dog Club of Canada and promulgated by the American Kennel
Club/Canadian Kennel Club or the Au

sublink: rules.html

Kennel Name: Watson Hill Shepherds

name: Cathy Ricker

City: Plymouth

State: Ma

clubs: Past board member of GSDCCM , Kids GSDCA

2_sponsors: Susan Witmer and Jessica Keene

Description of Dogs: I have 1 blk and tan male 6yrs , and 2, 5 month
old litter mates. Male, blk and Tan. female ,
Sable. My daughters now show my dogs for me in
juniors and reg, classes. We also show in OB
ring and Rally and hope to start herding with
the pups soon.

Biography: I have been around owning and training and
breeding GDS for over 30 yrs. Involved in
different area clubs etc.

Method: Digest

electronic signature: I agree to the list rules and state that this application
is correct

The Showgsd-l Administration
http://showgsd.org
Email Changes: http://showgsd.org/mail.html
Admin: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
ANNOUNCE NEW LITTERS: http://showgsd.org/goodlitterbox.html
THE NATIONAL BLOG http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/
NOTO BENE: DOC ZOE is not a voting member of the Admin Panel