[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Show software

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <barbmarkh@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 14:27:13 -0500

Yoweeee ---  I used to do ALL of that stuff year after year and when
we couldn't have back to backs I had to do it twice a year rather than
just once a year like nowadays.  Talk about modern Tech.   I know
Linda Booker does some neat stuff for the BR & La (N.O.) shows on
her 'puter and it sure has helped folks with the "entries" but I think that
is about it tho.    Neat idea and I think it would be good for something
like that for all kinds of shows etc.  ENJOY if possible!    Norma no L