[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Show sites / Purina Farms

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pgreen@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 16:31:23 -0700 (PDT)

So we rent a bus and party all the way to Purina. Did you ask if they had space
for indoor agility and obedience? I have seen the area for sheep and it was
very nice. I photographed in the area for the WDA  I think the facility should
be given a try.  I do think that the national still needs to move around to the
voted on schedule middle, east , middle west , middle ,east etc. That gives the
center folks twice the advantage as the coasters and it gives the coaster a
chance every 4th year to attend a national within a days drive. It is a fair as
it can be.
If they park it in a central location every year then I just won't bother to
go. I can buy the tapes for 150.00 and see the dogs. Enjoy the Pity Party and
maybe even a live feed.
Terry