[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ???Show results marked wrong/more

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: kellysalava@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 09:08:44 -0500

The judge wrote down the wrong number on her sheet.  They told me I
have to contact the AKC to get this corrected.  Scott did have a picture
taken with the judge and the sign said WB, BOS and major win.  He also saved
the ribbons.  Does anyone know who I contact at the AKC to get this
corrected?  Has anyone ever had this happen?  I want to get it taken care of
ASAP, especially since it was a major.  Please e-mail me any information
that can help me resolve this.  Thanks in advance...
Kelly

Kelly,

With this happening you may want to make a point to look at the copies of the
judges sheets that are posted when you win to make sure it is correct. It is
easier to get this corrected at the show.  Just a thought.

Lee