[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ???Show results marked wrong

  • From: "Denise Bostrom Denise Bostrom" <denise@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 20:21:06 -0800

Had this happen last year when my girl got her first 2 points. Contacted AKC
with the picture and ribbon at:

American Kennel Club

5580 Centerview Dr, Ste 200

Raleigh, NC 27606-3390

Attention: Event Records

And it got all corrected.

Denise Bostrom
#16.  I e-mailed Onofrio and they checked to see if they made an error while
posting it to the website or if the error was on the judges sheet.  Bad
news...The judge wrote down the wrong number on her sheet.  They told me I
have to contact the AKC to get this corrected.  Scott did have a picture
taken with the judge and the sign said WB, BOS and major win.  He also saved
the ribbons.  Does anyone know who I contact at the AKC to get this
corrected?  Has anyone ever had this happen?  I want to get it taken care of
ASAP, especially since it was a major.  Please e-mail me any information
that can help me resolve this.  Thanks in advance...
Kelly