[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Show on Tue the week of the Natl

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: MyJoyGS@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 16:14:44 EST

I see this as an extra event - not as a "must do".  Some will  participate,
some can't.  Let's fling it up in the sky and see if it  flys?  Nothing
ventured, nothing gained.
Carol Moore

In a message dated 3/4/2009 2:16:31 P.M. Central Standard Time,
myjoygs@xxxxxxx writes:
I do  think on the down side that it adds one more day to the national which
we were  trying to shorten.? Interferes with travel time for a lot of people,
if they  want to participate, it would mean starting out a day earlier then
planned  which eats into vacation time and costs.? Doesn't give the dogs or
humans any  down time to recover from travel before starting a grueling few
days.