[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Show me the moeny

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: board@xxxxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx, DOGSRLUV@xxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx, GrnRam415@xxxxxxx, BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 20:16:44 EDT

My earlier reply covered this, but again.   RIGHT NOW, when people ask, I say
PETPAC, NAIA, then, CFODC.   The California Federation of Dog Clubs is
Closely allied with PETPac as we always do, this weekend we jointly worked
together
in a BIG way raising funds for PETPac and talking to people, much to our
budget's dismay.   (I'm treasurer, and I cry a lot :-)

Please read Carolyn's and my posts to the list, as PETPac was fully
explained.

As far as the $10,000, maybe Paul will explain further, but it is somewhere
in my dim memory that the donation would be given if funds were matched.
People stopped donating to RALEEF quite a ways back, and we never did get
fundraising much beyond our own specialty shows (with exceptions, and GREAT
ones...I
haven't forgotten LOL).

AS far as RALEEF is concerned in THIS fight, I make sure that everybody knows
that I am GSDCA's SP Representative, in every post and every letter.   Paul
isn't up to the fight and we simply don't have a base of visibility or
acceptance as a legislative force.   Hopefully that can be changed.

But that's not here and now.   RIGHT NOW, we have to look to PETPac.   If we
kill this Wednesday, then we can talk about the future.   If we don't, we need
to put out those Buckets to get it done.

Stormy
~~~~~~~~
Stormy Hope
California Federation of Dog Clubs