[ SHOWGSD-L ] Show me the honey

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 23:04:55 EDT

In a message dated 9/6/2007 7:11:40 PM Pacific Daylight Time, TISHW@xxxxxxx
writes:
What you  need is people who love the breed  and all aspects of it.
People who are concerned about the temperament,  health, conformation  and
working
ability of the breed.  We don't need  people who  have done everything but we
do need a representation of people from   all aspects of our breed.

What you need is someone who is responsive to the members.  We  have some
great people on the board now, who just want to get the work done,  finish the
project, move forward, and not be bothered by the membership, who  just get in
their way.

I am going to vote for those who have shown over the past year that they
will communicate, will listen and will represent us.  I don't care how many
champions they have, how many obedience titles they have, if they were a
failure
in their jobs, or what their education is.  I don't care if they are  married,
single, gay, straight, Muslim or Jewish. I don't care what color they  how,
rich or poor, or if they went to college.

I want someone with the time to dedicate to our club, and the willingness  to
work not only for, but with us, the little people.

But, that may just be me.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together