[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Show Site Question

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: caggra@xxxxxxx, geschette@xxxxxxx, ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2010 05:07:53 -0700 (PDT)

Jeff,
I published all that to the list at least 10 times. I will have to open my old
PC to get the info again.
To sum it up: I added all the entries, in all the events except herding in all
the Nationals for the last 10 years ( might have been 12) and put them by
states. I [published them and supplied the Board with the figures. Then when
that was done I added all the states in an area as defined by the Parent Club
and added them together.
Joan
 Joan F. Fox
website: http://www.campaignersgsds.com