[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Show Site

  • From: pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 22:39:00 -0400

        I must have missed something.  I have yet to see a single post knocking
this year's
site.  Of course, perhaps there are still people who only look at the subject
line and
hit delete...and if that's the case, shame on y'all...every post I've seen
about the
weather has had to do with addressing the people who had to drive thru it to
get home.
I never heard anything bad about the weather in Colorado this week..........so
what is
all the whining and defensive talk about?

       Peggy