[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Show Site

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:53:27 -0700 (PDT)

I think that is all the members of this list or the GSDCA have ever wanted.
leaders who listen and then make wise decisions based on  knowledge., not
personal agendas Morgan
David Fritsche <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Even though I am unknown to the
GSD crowd across the nation, outisde of
the list, which I regularly abuse with my posts, I did get elected to the
board. I told you not to vote for me, but enough of you did that I got
elected anyway.

Thank you!
I appreciate your support and will respect the fact that I would not be
there without your desiring that to happen. I will serve you with this in
mind - it is never about the power that we have but about the power that
we give away to those who are doing the work - the exhibitors, breeders,
handlers, and everyone in the club who does the work of making this the
greatest breed of all.

Thanks,
Dave

Morgan and His Angels