[ SHOWGSD-L ] Show Photographers

  • From: jane_canines@xxxxxxxxxxx (Jane Jeter)
  • To: Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 08:55:37 -0400

I have been reading this thread with interest.  For many years Norman
Seldes was the photographer here in the northeast.  I have some lovely
pictures that he shot.  He is now retired.
Now we have been fortunate to have Miguel at many of our shows (wish he
was at more !) and I think he is extremely talented and have been really
pleased with his work. He sent me so many great pictures of my futurity
winner that I am in a real quandry as to which ones to order.

Jane, Canines and Feline