[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Show Information Non Parent Club Related Issues

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 12:56:19 EDT

In a message dated 5/4/2008 11:42:39 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx writes:
For weeks now I've sat back and seen posts on one list that don't  appear on
the other 3(yes I'm on all 4 lists)but not everyone else is.  One of the lists
is closed to only GSDCA members which is fine but not  all information(I'm
refering to Lew's posts)is restricted to Parent club  business. Clubs are
complaining about entries being down and lack of  participation /interest from
the
newbies this is why, it's called lack  of information.

You are incorrect Bob.  The one list you say is closed to  only GSDCA members
is not true.  It is an invitation only  list....preferred stock you might
say, or rather, approved  stock.   Our president is on that list and I
understand
does  post some GSDCA business that does not appear on other lists.
It looks like more of the same so to speak.  There are some who  still want
to keep the "little people" in the dark to their great  plans.  Frankly, I
think I am well pleased to be with the little  people, or as once called "the
dark
side".   Most won't have a  clue what I am talking about, but some of you do.
I am asking that everything our president posts to any list, she  posts to
all lists, verbatim.  Not that much to ask.  I miss  Presidents message in the
Review.....would like to hear from you too  Gail.

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont, Life  member CKC
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone  amateur
built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the  Titanic"

favorites at AOL Food.