[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Show Entries

  • From: sally@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx, sally@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 11:55:03 +0000

Actually the flip side of this Sally, they can be a less costly way to go. You
often can do 2 shows in 1 day, you are only paying 1 night stay for that, and
your handler expenses are less since they are doing the same thing. You could
drive 3 weekends to do what one 4 day, 2 spec stretch will give you....so
overall far less expenses. But I do agree, a specialty or 2 day show somewhere
else a state or 2 away will probably suffer if the multi day shows judges suit
the handlers/exhibitors better.

Molly
 unfortunately as I sit and watch what is going on I see more and more people
who do not know who their dogs should be shown under and there fore just
running around showing with out a chance of winning and then complaining
sally