[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Show Entries

  • From: Terry Cochran <fairway97045@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jomarigsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, GSD List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 15:32:40 -0700 (PDT)

All it can tell you is that the people who entered felt that they had a better
chance of winning at the All breeds.
Terry
jomarigsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Here's a question for the list. This topic came up last night at our GSD Awards
banquet. The MS shows a few weeks from now pulled strong majors (looks like 4
pointers) at their 4 all breed shows yet the two specialties at night only
pulled two points? Whats up with that? Looks like good judges for the
specialties, so I dont get why the entries are so low? Specialty clubs are
really hurting for entries and I hate to see them not supported better. Is this
an issue that people are too tired to show at the evening shows?
This topic was just discussed a few weeks ago, the all breed vs. the specialty
entries. Makes you wonder if the specialty clubs wouldn't do better to hire all
breed judges (ducking !!).

Joyce
Jomari Shepherds
Visit us on the web at www.jomarishepherds.com

POST is Copyrighted 2005. All material remains the property of the original