[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shoulders and shoulder layback in puppies

  • From: "Ruth Hartridge" <rhartrid@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <d_fritsche@xxxxxxxxxx>, "SHOWGSD-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 20:50:45 -0500

DAve , YOU are too funny and thank you for your wonderful article in the Dec
REVIEW m THEre is no better reading whilst waiting in the Dr's office . I
love your articles, as they are always informative and entertaining !
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Shoulders and shoulder layback in puppies

> Okay -
> Just a fun question -
> How many in GSD "think" they can tell shoulders on a newborn pup?
> Jess Mac

Some people can tell at birth, so they tell me.
Some can tell at 4 weeks, I've heard.
Some can absolutely tell at 8 weeks.
Some can tell at 12 weeks for sure.
Some like to make the decision at 4 month.
Some at 6 months....

I am unique in that I can tell immediately, when the good judge point at
them
in the ring!
Dave