[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shoulders

  • From: Cynthia VanDenBerge <vande001@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Show GSD List <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 15:38:09 -0800 (PST)

Possibly, but my Salukis and Yorkies never did that.  Cynthia
Jessica MacMillan <spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      .hmmessage P  {
margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }    It probably does not happen in GSD because of the way
they are built, but if you watch teenage dogs in breeds such as sporting dogs
or dals, you will often find the teenages to be very straight and then settle
back into place at about 18 months of age.

I might have to dig out some photos of a dog who went through it....

JessM