[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shoulder opening discussion

  • From: "Harlowe Jahelka" <hcj2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 11:10:23 -0500

One other learning tool !!!!!!!!!!

Go to the judges education seminar at the National . You will get a better
feel for the standard, and this will compliment mentoring, videos, ring side
observation, and /or years of breeding.

I am attending this years seminar even though I am approved to Judge GSDs
and 8 other herding breeds. This will be my 3rd time to attend in my 40 plus
years in the breed and being an AKC judge, breed and obedience since 1969.

You can't have too much education.

Harlowe Jahelka
Belleterre GSDs and Brussels Griffons
Monterey, TN