[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shoulder opening discussion

  • From: Catherine Morton <managsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 07:12:44 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, I just wanted to send you guys a quick Thank You for having discussions on
subjects like these; I am working so hard to get a firm grasp of what correct
movement and structure is.  I joined the GSDCA in 2001, and what I learn
everyday is amazing.
Recently my mentor and I started to use the Review as a way to go over each dog
piece by piece to help teach me.  We write emails referring to the page number
of the dog and I give my impression, and then she (usually) corrects me :))),
but I seem to be getting better.
I usually don't have ANY time to write on the List but I do try to read most of
it, so again THANK YOU, I am ALL TOO willing to learn.

Catherine Morton

Msg: #1 in digest
From: "D.D. and Bonnie Ardoin"
Subject: Re: Shoulders opening - where are they?
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 14:26:59 -0500

I replied to Daleen`s post before I read Sean`s post. He said it better
then I did. D.D.