[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shoulder angle and past standards

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Gsdman2@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:38:17 -0500

Hi Tom:  Someone just posted suggesting more seminars be done on the
shoulders of the dogs.  I suggested more seminars been done on the
proper structure and movement on the dog.  We can write back and forth
all we want, but there is nothing like live demonstrations.  Would love
to see you, Chuck, Fred and Helen head this table.  I know I'd love to
attend.  Best,  Barbara Galasso