[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shoulder angle and past standards

  • From: "BADBOB_2003@xxxxxxxxxxx" <badbob_2003@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>, <Doctrcorgi@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 18:33:56 -0800

Now I'm crosseyed.  If you measure the spine of the scapula against the
leg (not against the ground, which is where the measurement should be
taken) you're going to have an angle that's  much more open than
90...not 45, not 35, and not 30...
    Sorry Chuck, old buddy, but you've lost me now.
As Helen Miller Fisher told me many years ago:  "You don't have to put your
hands on a dog.  Watch them gait.  They have to have extention both front and
rear................BALANCE......................But, thay have to have
extension both ends.  Balance does not mean "up and down".  Extention is the
key word.
Thank you Helen.  I have lived by that for over 40 years.

Not to bad either,  LOL

Bob