[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shoulder angle and past standards

  • From: EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx
  • To: Gsdman2@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 03:06:25 EST

  Tom  I think where Chuck is misunderstanding  what was written in [what was
the name of the book STEPs??.] when it refers to the 30 degree angle the LAY
ON  is 30 degrees  on a well LAID back [ 45 degrees] shoulder  she is
speaking of a correct shoulder. where the scapula is of a correct length which
it
would have to be to lay on at a 30 degree angle. I am sure you know the 45
degrees comes from drawing an imaginary line through the center of the scapula
the ground and there it would form a 45 degree angle.If the lay back angle were
30 degrees it would place the top of the scapula somewhere in the middle of a
rib. Oblique =- lying at a slanting angle=lay on.
     Fred Migliore