[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Should it be pasterns or PEDIGREE?

  • From: BAERENTATZE312@xxxxxxx
  • To: Danannkennel@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2004 21:16:00 EST

Danannkennel@xxxxxxx writes:
Well Pat I don't quite remember it that way.  I am sure I told you his  sire
was down in pastern  when I saw him as a pup because I don't hide  things.
"Don't worry "  no way did I say that because things  like that upset me and
do worry   To the best of my knowledge  only two other dogs had problems
with
down pasterns out of  Nasdaq  >.  I personally have never had one.  If you
had asked  about pasterns before the breeding I would have told you what I
knew.
It  is also quite possible the other two  were from litters after  yours.
what being a judge has to do with your problem is being me
*********************************
Sally,
I never mentioned any names in my post about down pasterns to the list and
never intended to. I merely wanted to make a point that all the remedies for
down pasterns that were being suggested would not be necessary if an ounce of
prevention were used by doing some research.  And yes shame on me for not
asking
questions.  But then Iâ??m the one dealing with the problem, and I love my boy
regardless.  Iâ??m sorry you felt you had to respond, because I was just trying
to make a point from my personal experience - there was no
malice intended.
Regards,
Pat