[ SHOWGSD-L ] Shortage of handlers?

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 23:01:54 EDT

In a message dated 6/22/2007 6:13:09 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:

It  may not be as bad as you think.  Last I checked, there is a vast   amount
of handlers in the West Coast.  I may be forgetting some, as I  am  not sure
where they live now, but here are a few:

Bill  Basu
Ken Tank
Jerry Guzman
Lori Bella
Cindy Tellefsen
Channing  Sheets (sp)
Mike Lynch
Debbie Friedberg
Art Sinclair
Amy  Kaser
Jack Kilgour
JR Alcantara
Bill Tank
Ben Bigornia
Theresa  Royer

Plus Juniors:
John Nichols
Robert Shepard
Logan  Shephard
Blake Irysh
The kid that Dick Whalen was mentoring, sorry,  never got his  name.

Bill is now known as a top handler, so he can't help.  Amy Kaser  is about to
give birth. Jack Kilgour is waiting to get his passport in order.  Logan is
too professional to show in a small show, and Robert has too many girl
friends.  Ben can't show under Tedi because he paints his toe nails,   Ken Tank
is
doing great things with O'Connor, and The Guz is having his knee  fixed.
Channing campaigned O'Connor last year.  That does leave us with  Cindi, and
that
might just be enough.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together