[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shortage of canned pumpkin

  • From: GSGrandma@xxxxxxx
  • To: fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 19:26:34 EDT

In a message dated 4/11/2010 4:21:50 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
fhenry1@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Apparently I'm slow on the uptake, but I give my dogs canned pumpkin  when
stools get loose. And suddenly, canned pumpkin has disappeared from the
shelves.
The Los Angeles Times reported Nov. 18, 2009 said Nestle reported  that
heavy Midwest rains  had wiped out much of what remained of an  already-small
pumpkin crop and supermarkets reported that pumpkin pie supplies  were tight.
If you depend on pumpkin, better scour the supermarkets. I  found organic
pumpkin at Safeway and regular pumpkin at Target Superstore. Who  knew?

Fran Henry
Denver,  CO

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE - http://showgsd.org

I am interested in knowing about pumpkin for loose stools on dogs.   All
info helpful.
Pat Strong
Inflight