[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shooting

  • From: "pmick12" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 00:16:40 -0500

No, I wouldn't.  Neither would I condemn all hunters because of some morons.
As I said earlier today, there are morons showing dogs,
and breeding them, too.
     What I've seen here since Brenda bragged on Kaitlyn's prowess is a lot
of people trying to insult others.  For what I consider stupid reasons.  Not
all hunters are bad...and not all those who condemn hunting are too clever,
either.

   And while each side is entitled to its beliefs, I don't think it's
necessary to insult and belittle the other side.    My point was that
there's an answer to everything, even if it doesn't please everyone.  We are
entitled to our individual beliefs.  I don't hunt with a gun, altho I spent
a great deal of my life foxhunting from horseback.  And if anyone who wants
to bring me a couple of venison roasts, or better, bear (properly cleaned
and with all fat removed so it doesn't turn rancid the minute the heat gets
to it) or send me some geese or fat ducks, I'll happily accept them.

   And one acre lots don't sound like good hunting territory to me....wasn't
there a law against firing a gun within so many feet or yards of
an occupied dwelling?  Obviously the hunter in your yard was a moron...you
should have let him have it with some buckshot.

     Peggy