[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shipping Our Stuff

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Sep 2005 13:14:01 -0400

Don't forget donations to the fund that Jeanne Marcovitz told us about,
that's been set up by the Bayou Kennel Club...
the address and instructions are:
If you want to be sure your donations go to help animals, and not into
some kind of "general fund," the Bayou Kennel Club in Monroe, La has
established an account for  Katrina animal relief.
It is at the Community Trust Bank
2995 Hwy 80W
Calhoun, La. 71225
Mark your check as a deposit to account #2071819
Peggy