[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shipping Our Stuff

  • From: "Pat Lukos" <targa50@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 15:33:51 -0400

Kathy
I did hear about the Red Cross issuing debit cards but I understood it was not
going to happen immediately; that it would be issued for only certain things;
e.g. tools to replace things lost; items to help replace things that you used
to make a living, building supplies, etc.....correct me if I'm wrong; just
wonder if they would be good for toys, hair barretts, crayons, dog/cat
supplies, etc.

Pat Lukos