[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shipping Dogs

  • From: Liane M Fossland <lfossland@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 12:40:09 -0700

Hi Nancy,
We really do appreciate all the info you gave us regarding the shipping
of dogs and I know it was very informative, however, I failed to print it
out and it has left my brain by now. Would you be so kind and print all
this info for us again, hubs and 500 crate availability and such?
Really would appreciate it, and this time I will print it out and I am
sure so will the rest of us.
Thanks, Lee

Liane (Lee) Fossland
Steppenwind German Shepherds  www.steppenwindgsd.com
Home of Ch. Donar, Loni, CD,  Auburn, KaraMia & Windy