[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shiloh Shepherd

  • From: Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <Ketchy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "barbara17236@xxxxxxx" <barbara17236@xxxxxxx>, "Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx" <Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx>, "scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx" <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>, "arcturusgermanshepherds@xxxxxxxxx" <arcturusgermanshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>, "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 07:36:37 -0700 (PDT)

That majestic shepherd was CH. Campaigner's Gunsmoke, OFA who was bought from
me after he won his Futurity by Jimmy Moses and Fred Migliore. How he got into
Tina's hands I have no idea but I was royally
&*()(**)(_)(_)+) when I saw that years later. I wish I had been asked if I
wanted him back. He produced Champions before he went to her.
Still mad after all these years.
Joan