[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shiloh Shelpherds

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: lfossland@xxxxxxx, EastGSD@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 16:21:13 EDT

In a message dated 3/21/2007 4:13:01 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
lfossland@xxxxxxx writes:
Well, I  read this entire page on the history of the Shiloh Shepherd and have
not  seen a single mention of any other breed. I HEARD that the GSD was  bred
with Alaskan Malamutes to create the Shiloh, didn't see it on the web  page.
I have seen a Shiloh up close at an Internat'l. Show here. He looked  like a
big ol' teddybear, great temperament, a little too sluggish for me,  but
huge. If there was a problem with our club then I was not aware of it.  I
merely mentioned in my post that we should "recognize" this dog's deed  and
as was said, a letter would be great from our PC to do just  that.
Regardless, this dog saved a boy's life and this alone makes him  GREAT in my
eyes.
So, now lets get back to our GSD's.
Lee  F.

Yeah, I am sure  their history is very clean ...... right on schedule  with
good pr

I am with you Lee, lets get back to our own, we got plenty to deal  with

Ileana