[ SHOWGSD-L ] Sherman's March

  • From: lollark@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Da List)
  • Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 02:17:31 +0000

Smiling, grinning, and dancing!!!   Sherman is now (pending AKC confirmation)
CH Caisson's Atlanta Burning PT OFA (Dallas x Cassie).  This boy is a delight
in every way.  Affectionate, happy, and brave.  Julie Degen trusted us with
this first show dog and we have loved every minute with him.  I can't thank her
enough for the advice, hand holding, and wisdom.
Thank you to Linda Clark who put every point on this boy and loved him like her
own.  He came into 2008 with 5 points from September to November and finished
in two weekends in March.  Thank you to Judges Donna Buxton, Corky Gauger, and
Barbara Demsey Alderman for seeing the quality in our boy.  Thank you to the
folks in Garden City for a relaxed and hospitable show.

Thank you to the Rocky Mountain German Shepherd Dog Club for welcoming me into
the group and cheering me on.  You guys ROCK!

First show dog, first champion, and I'm humbled by all the support from all of
you.

Karen Lollar