[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shepherds in the UK and USA

  • From: Kay Reamensnyder Betty Doerpinghaus <bedkar@xxxxx>
  • To: <marcatoshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>, GSD List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 01:59:30 +0000

Hey....not all American Show Line Breeders are innocent in this problem.

I just spent 2 hours today with a local woman who is being used by

some ICONS of the Breed as a "behind the scenes" puppy miller.

 -Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus
 -Home of Bedkar German Shepherds
 -bedkar@xxxxx
 -Visit our Website:  www.bedkargsd.com