[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shepherds in the UK and USA

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jackie Short <marcatoshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 17:57:37 -0800

I tried to engage her in conversation about it.  She didn't care that we and
others spend decades researching,
selecting and breeding to get the best we can....she simply would NOT listen
to any positive suggestions
about show dogs, esp American ones..
She considers them all cripples and lunatics.
Kathy
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
PUP-DATED:  NOV 10, 2009
Home of:
CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle

"En Victoria , Veritas"