[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shepherds in the UK and USA

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: marcatoshepherds@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 17:47:19 -0800

Jackie
I had an interesting interaction with a neighbor the other day...looking at
the dogs...
she asked if any were German, and I replied that a few were part German.
She said "Do you have any Ch. Dogs?
I said "Yes we sure do", smiling
She responded with "oh...Well I would never want any of those CHAMPION dogs,
no
thank you"
I was stunned.
THIS is what we are up against folks....
Make no mistake.
Kathy