[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Shepherds in the UK and USA

  • From: Kay Reamensnyder Betty Doerpinghaus <bedkar@xxxxx>
  • To: <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>, GSD List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2009 00:32:18 +0000

How about some "well-to-do" backers for all the qualifiers....going to

Westminster or the National Championships can be an expensive proposition.

In past history, this has pretty much been a one-man-show....lots of

money to spend for an Award of Merit.....or just to say you've been there.

 -Kay Reamensnyder and Betty Doerpinghaus
 -Home of Bedkar German Shepherds
 -bedkar@xxxxx
 -Visit our Website:  www.bedkargsd.com